Sunday, May 20, 2007

Indiana Sky

Indiana Sky, oil on canvas, 54"x42", $1800.

Here's another big painting! The car commissions I've been working on have inspired me to work bigger in my landscape painting. This is on display downtown at the gallery but in the adjacent gallery space. This scene is from the place I go to paint in the summer over in central Indiana. It is a very small town of 500 people called Kewanna about an hour south of South Bend. The land is very flat and it goes on forever. I wanted to try and capture that sense of vast expanse of land in this painting.

If you are interested in seeing this painting or better yet buying this painting I would be happy to show it to you, sell it to you, deliver it to your house and let you know how wonderful it looks in your home! If your interested in any of the above you can reach me at 937-672-6717. Now I need to go paint!