Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm home!


This is the last photo that I took from the hotel in Barcelona.
It was a wonderful trip, but I'm always glad to arrive home. I've not readjusted to the time yet which is why I'm blogging at 5am. I will be adding all the missed days to my blogspot and adding photos also. So please go back and take a look.
Favorite big city- Rome. Italy
Favorite small city- Ibiza, Spain
Most picturesque spot- Portofino, Italy
Favorite food- dulce de leche gelato, fresh mozzarella
Favorite drink- sangria
Favorite activity off the ship- Sistine Chapel, visitng the local markets, sitting at an outdoor cafe, people watching
Favorite activity on the ship- dinner; meeting people from other countries; visiting the bridge of the ship; enjoying a glass of wine with my sister, Hubert and Sandy. Sandy and I closed a deal for a commissioned painting for his office in Connecticut!
Favorite view- eating breakfast in my cabin on the ship every morning looking out onto the Mediterranean Sea. Exquisite!
Favorite new experience- getting off the boat onto the tender to go into Portofino. The waves were very high and the tender was really bumping around. Better that a ride at King's Island.